Our Top End Treats gift box is a taste of our handmade locally produced beautifully curated products.
- Territory Gourmet is proudly locally owned. Prepared by owners / Chefs, their products are inspired by local produce, the Top Ends amazing multicultural diverse mix of cuisine and their passion for creativity.
- Bumble Bean Chocolates is Darwin’s first independent, family-run, fully operational chocolate factory. They are the Northern Territory’s only wholesaler of world renowned Belgian Callebaut chocolate, which their head chocolatier, Leo Cleanthous, lovingly handcrafts into a wide range of luxurious treats, including bars and individual truffles.
Gourmet Nation wild harvests bush foods from Seven Emu Station and are proud to be growing an ethical business that utilises traditional aboriginal knowledge and sustainable farming methods.
Our Top End Treats Gift Box includes:
- Bushfood Dukkah 75g
- Bushfood Dry Rub 60g
- Mango & Almond Chutney 250g
- Little Delicacies Chilli & Lemon Myrtle Jam 100g
- Little Delicacies Rosella Jam 100g
- Sandalwood Tea 5g
- Wild Hibiscus Tea 5g
- Mango Macadamia Chocolate Bar 100g
- Chocodile 40g
All beautifully presented in a natural hamper box with wood wool, tissue paper, decorative ribbon and a personalised gift card.