We have put together a sample of some of our locally handmade Territory products so that you can send your loved ones interstate a taste of the Territory. Our Territory Treats Mini Gift Box includes:
- Kaiyu Superfoods Dried & Ground Lemon Myrtle 20g
- Kaiyu Superfoods Freeze Dried Quandong 10g
- Territory Gourmet Little Delicacies Rosella Jam 100g
- Territory Gourmet Little Delicacies Balsamic Strawberry Jam 100g
- Gourmet Nation Kurranga Tea 5g
- Gourmet Nation Sandalwood Tea 5g
- Tea Strainer
all beautifully presented in a clear lid mini hamper box with wood wool, wrapped with ribbon & a personalised gift card.
About Our Local Businesses
Territory Gourmet is proudly locally owned. Prepared by owners / Chefs, their products are inspired by local produce, the Top Ends amazing multicultural diverse mix of cuisine and their passion for creativity.
Gourmet Nation wild harvests bush foods from Seven Emu Station and are proud to be growing an ethical business that utilises traditional aboriginal knowledge and sustainable farming methods.
- Kaiyu Superfoods Is an aboriginal owned business working with communities that wild harvest fruits sustainably, (making sure a percentage is left for native animals and natural regeneration of the plants). They also source cultivated fruit. There goal is to be able to mentor indigenous people to be successful growers of native fruits.
All orders via Australia Post are dispatched the next business day. Delivery can take 5 - 10 business days.
Australia Post standard delivery charge is $15 per gift. If you would like to send more than one gift in the same order via Australia Post please get in contact with us through our ‘Contact Page’ for a quote.
All Standard Delivery orders are sent with AUSTRALIA POST.
Deliveries are generally made during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), and occasionally out of business hours or on Saturdays to residential addresses.